Saturday, April 16, 2011

Some Art.

Cruising the web, looking for interesting art these last few rainy days, of course my interest in magic (the card game) often crosses paths with my interest in art, here are a few pieces from the newest set:


I should have warned the viewer these are a bit disturbing, this one is fantastic, the artist handles the negative space so well, uses it to add the the eeriness of whats going on.


Alittle nip & tuck from a cyborg surgeon, the skull like face and whitish body, with the combination of an operation in a dark room remind me vaguely of modern alien folklore, which only bolsters the creepiness! 


   I don't know, when I look at this beast I'm not over whelmed by horror (which is fine as I prefer not to be!), I do however see "The Prawn from Hell", this is what happens when you mix the seafood at Red lobster with toxic chemicals and interesting amounts of radiation. 


I really like the reds and whites with the different shades of grey and light browns in the background, never mind that it's some kind of nightmare toy doll.   

As always, credits to the various artists (keeping it short and sweet today).

No comments:

Post a Comment